- Item Type: Fountains
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: 23 x 23 x 18 cm / 9.06 x 9.06 x 7.09 inch
- Water Pump Voltage: 220V
- Use of Water Pump:
- The water pump can adjust the water flow.
- Do not run the pump without water.
- If it is found that the water amount decreases, check whether the valve of the pump is opened to large.
- Use of Atomizing Tool:
- When the atomizing tool is running, the atomization head cannot leave the water surface.
- When the atomizing tool is running, please do not contact the atomization chip with your hands.
- Please use tap water, do not use turbid water.
- It is best not to use it for more than 6 hours per day.
- The atomizing sheet is a wear part, and its service life is about 3000 hours.
- If the amount of fogging is reduced, please use a cotton swab or soft surface to wipe the atomizing sheet.
- 1 x Ornaments
- 1 x Water Pump
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing